Aims and Objects of the association:
1.To organise and unite all Officers of DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation”), and to regulate and promote good relations between members & DGCA and with other Government Officials and other departments concerned with the Aviation Industry.
2. To promote and encourage higher standard of personal and professional conduct of its members.
3. To watch, defend, secure and promote the rights, interests and privilege of the members of the Association. Read More....
- First AGM of CAOA to be held at Delhi. Schedule and venue will be announced very soon.
- Retirement/Farewell Function of Shri K Ramakrishnan (Director of Airworthiness) organised by CAOA on 31-05-2019 at DGCA Mumbai Office.
- Constitution of committee by DGCA Admin to make a draft proposal for Organised Group A Service of DGCA .
- Individual representation by DGCA officers have been submitted to Directorate General for Organised Group 'A' Service of DGCA .